Windows Destruction is a series of streams created by Joel, in which he destroys Windows (and sometimes other) computers (Virtual Machines in actuality) by downloading all kinds of viruses and malware onto them (includes some gameplay of WildTangent OEM games), and generally dicking around until the system can no longer boot. The series gets a lot of attention on Joel's channel, and he even posts the full streams of Windows Destruction on his Full Stream YouTube channel.
- Windows 98 (2013)
- Windows XP (2014)
- Windows 2000 Professional (2014)
- Windows 3.11 (2014)
- Windows 7 (2014)
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (2014)
- Windows 98 (NES) (2015)
- Windows 8.1 (2015)
- Windows 10 (2016)
- Windows Vista (2017)
- Microsoft Plus! 98 (2018)
- Red Star OS 3 (2019)
- VineOS (2019)
- Windows Longhorn Build 4074 (2020)
- Windows 7 Home Premium RTM Acer OEM (Aspire 5532) (2021)
- Android (TBA)
- Hannah Montana Linux (TBA)
- Vindows (TBA)
- DOS (TBA)
- The Red Star OS Destruction is (as of now) the official Linux Destruction.
- The Windows XP Destruction gave birth to the memes Bonzi Buddy and Kup Teraz.
- The Windows 7 Destruction gave birth to the Softonic meme.
- In the Windows 8 Destruction, Joel did a prank call to an Indian PC Optimizer Pro scammer.
- The Windows Vista Destruction gave birth to the Protegent meme.
- Some of the staples of the Windows Destruction series are that Joel likes downloading songs in a MIDI format and setting his desktop to a low quality picture.
- Starting with Windows Vista eMachines OEM. they had this.