|“||It's fukking raw!
Gordon Ramsay is an Olympian god turned chef with a perfectionist attitude and brash personality.
Gordon Ramsay's Mii is based on the British celebrity chef of the same name.
As a Mii, Gordon was introduced to Vinesauce Tomodachi Life in episode 42. despite being introduced fairly late in the series, he quickly became a crowd favourite. He was regularly given frying pans by Vinny to see what he would cook up. Vinny also regularly discussed Gordon's favourite foods, questioning his preferences for instant noodles and potato chips.
In Miitopia, (later revealed to be a Vineland Island prequel) he was shown to be a member of Vinny's party before ever settling on the island. He assisted the other party members by cooking meals for them throughout their journey.
- According to the Miitopia lore, Gordon has gone about his life collecting singular threads from the clothes of everybody he meets, and will eventually construct a wondrous cloak at some point near the end of his life.
- Gordon Ramsay is also well-known within the Vinesauce fandom for a segment in Hotel Hell, where a clip from the show is seemingly edited to have him say "mosaic of semen".
- Gordon's catchphrase across both Miitopia and Tomodachi life is "It's fucking raw!!"
- Gordon briefly appeared in Vinny's OE-Cake stream in a kitchen setting.
- Vinny narrates a segment of his Cooking Simulator stream as Gordon, preparing a terrible meal and destroying most of the kitchen.
- Levi Buddy: On the 28th of this month, self-proclaimed Olympian deity ChefGordon fell from the sky. Captain Southbird (YouTube). 2015-03-01. [Vinesauce] Vinny - Tomodachi Life Part 45 [SB Edit] - Go Fly a Kite, 0:07. Accessed 2020-05-23.