- Babby games
- Family-friendly or E-rated games that Vinny usually streams, typically those made by Nintendo.
- An intentional misspelling of Vinny's name. This is related to Vinny's gag of speaking in a thick European accent with broken English.
- A sexual act involving clowns. It originated from Vinesauce Tomodachi Life, where Vinny suspects Clown and Clown Lady of doing this often.
- A loser. Vinny sometimes calls himself and his Mii clones this for self-deprecation. It actually came from a wrestling term, used to describe a performer whose job is to lose.
- An intentional misspelling of Joel's name, often used by fans who spam his chat. The name originated from when Joel worked at a daycare, where one of the children called him "Jobel".
- A synonym for "penis". In his Binyot accent, Vinny would sometimes say that his "lizard is wet".
- Mahina pea
- Lunala's verbal cry in Pokémon Moon. Whenever Lunala says this, Vinny would repeat it loudly with an exaggerated voice. It means "full moon" in Hawaiian.
- A puppet earthworm character featured in a 1999 commercial for MSN. It is used by Vinny as a euphemism for the penis.
- Pomp the mooscles
- Bulk Bogan's catchphrase from Hard Time. He frequently says this when he is lifting dumbbells.
- Literally means to masturbate while making duck noises. Vinny supposedly did this while in the Scoot Room during his New Leaf streams.
- "Shoot" but spelled with a "ü". This term is used by Vinny and fans to describe any shooter games, such as Doom and Call of Duty.
- A fan gag name for Captain Southbird.
- An intentional misspelling of the word "spin". Vinny often says this in his Binyot accent whenever he is spinning in a game.
- Terminal 7
- A hideous neurological condition best described as the "seventh stage of brain cancer", where one's head becomes extremely inflated. It came from Vinny's corruption stream of Super Mario 64.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.